Help and Information
The The Foundations of WWW Programming with HTML and CGI Web pages are best if viewed with a browser
which has the following configuration options.
- Displays in-line images
- Uses transparent and interlaced GIFs
- Has a "BACK" button for returning to the previous page
- Caches graphics as well as full pages
- Displays the text while retrieving the images
- Can handle forms and "mailto:" requests [Online pages only]
- User configurable type styles
- Allows graphical link boundaries to be turned off
These pages have been tested on the following browsers:
- Mosaic © - All features functional.
- Netscape © - All features functional.
- WinWeb © - Only compatible with online pages.
- WebSurfer © - Only compatible with online pages
SEARCH | ORDER |
The Web Foundations at firstname.lastname@example.org
Text - Copyright © 1995, Ed Tittel, Mark Gaither, Sebastian Hassinger, & Mike Erwin.
Web Layout - Copyright © 1995, LANWrights &
Revised -- February 15th, 1996 [James Michael Stewart - WebMaster - IMPACT Online]