Chapter 18: What Do the Users Think?
- Beta Testing
- Beta testers
- Cycling ahead of the gremlins
- Gamma testing and beyond?
- There’s nothing crazy about a sanity check!
- Stick it to me: the importance of feedback
- Building a report card
- Serious feedback methods
- Hocus-Pocus, Focus Groups
- Make Friends with Movers and Shakers
- Don’t Just Listen, Do Something!
- Knowing When to Quit (Testing)
HTML for Dummies at email@example.com
Text - Copyright © 1995, 1996, 1997 Ed Tittel & Steve James.
For Dummies, the Dummies Man logo and Dummies Press are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Wiley Publishing, Inc. Used with Permission.
Web Layout - Copyright © 1997, LANWrights
Revised -- May, 2002 [MCB]