Chapter 16: Testing, Testing, 1-2-3
- Why Test Your Pages?
- What You Think Doesn’t Count
- Expect (and Test for) the Unexpected
- In Vitro Vitrification: Alpha Testing Methods
- WebBuilder, test thine own web thyself
- Iteration, iteration, iteration
- Type it or write it, then do it
- Alpha test plan
- Test overview
- Schedule and resources
- Tester form
- System configurations
- Test method and evaluation
- Performance and functionality testing
- Screen appearance: Browse through your hard work
- Link operation and content
- Forms operation
- Clickable map operation
- Limits and boundary checking
- The A-Team’s Finished!
HTML for Dummies at firstname.lastname@example.org
Text - Copyright © 1995, 1996, 1997 Ed Tittel & Steve James.
For Dummies, the Dummies Man logo and Dummies Press are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Wiley Publishing, Inc. Used with Permission.
Web Layout - Copyright © 1997, LANWrights
Revised -- May, 2002 [MCB]