Unordered lists have their uses
Even though order may not be an issue when listing some
collections of elements, we think the following capabilities make
unordered lists simply peachy:
- You can add as many elements as you need.
- You can enter those elements as they occur to you.
- Some elements might be short.
- Other elements might grow long enough to get tiresome,
especially if you insist on reading every single wonderful word
that issues from the list-writer's fertile imagination.
- ...and, you can keep adding elements as the spirit moves you.