Chapter 11: Beyond Basics: Adding Flair and Impact to Your Pages
- Borrowing Can Lead to Sorrow
- Eye-Catchers: Logos, Icons, and Other Little Gems
- Horizontal rules — but rainbow lines bring smiles
- Colored dots beat list dots
- Logos and graphics as hyperlinks
- Building Graphic Page Layouts
- Working with graphics files
- GIF and JPEG file formats
- Seeing through the graphic to the background
- A new pic’s resolution . . .
- Rules for graphical thumbs
- Footers Complete Your Page
- Use a URL line as part of your page
- Counting coup: versions, dates, and times
- Pointers to the Author or Owner
- The e-mail link for feedback
- Comment Your HTML Documents for Posterity
HTML for Dummies at email@example.com
Text - Copyright © 1995, 1996, 1997 Ed Tittel & Steve James.
For Dummies, the Dummies Man logo and Dummies Press are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Wiley Publishing, Inc. Used with Permission.
Web Layout - Copyright © 1997, LANWrights
Revised -- May, 2002 [MCB]